Xuzhou Medical University (XZMU) began to recruit international students in undergraduate program of Nursing (English taught) since 2016, and now has over 400 international undergraduate and postgraduate students from about 50 countries worldwide.
Ⅰ. Duration:4 years (1 year for internship included)
Basic Nursing, Internal Nursing, Surgery Nursing, Pediatrics Nursing, Emergency Nursing, Gynecological Nursing, Gerontological Nursing, Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Nursing Administration, Chinese Traditional Nursing, Nursing Research, Introduction to Nursing, Facial Nursing, Health Assessment, Community Nursing, Health Education, Rehabilitation Nursing, Nursing Etiquette and Interpersonal Communication, Nursing Ethics, etc.
Ⅲ. Admission Qualifications
1. 18 years old and above with physical and mental health. Applicants under 18-year-old and above 16-year-old should submit parents’ confirmation letter and authorization letter of legal guardians in China.See the attachment at the end.
2. Applicants must have senior high school diploma or above, all grades should meet admission standards. Subjects including mathematics, physics, chemistry, and English are the major ones to be evaluated.
3. English proficiency: If the official language is English, the grades should meet admission standards. If not, students should provide relevant English language certificate as the working or learning language for university study, such as IELTS, TOEFL; or provide study certificate in English medium by previous school; or pass the online interview by our university.
4. Applicants shall abide by the laws of China and the regulations of XZMU.
5. To the applicant in any of these situations:
1) Who was born with a foreign nationality, and one or both of his/her parents are living abroad with Chinese nationalities;
2) Who abandoned his/her original Chinese nationality and then joined a foreign nationality after emigrating from any region of China, such as Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan, etc.
According to the Government Document No.12 (2020) by Ministry of Education of China, the applicant should: 1) hold the valid foreign passport or nationality credentials for at least four years, and 2) in the most recent four years (up to April, 30thof the admission year), a record of living abroad for at least two years (nine months and above can be counted as one year, which is subject to the passport entry and exit page stamps). He/she should provide related documents as follows (including documents mentioned inpart Ⅴ “Application documents uploaded to system”): Naturalization certification; Cancellation of the original nationality; passport entry and exit stamp pages of the last four years; Study records abroad in the most recent four years.
Ⅳ.Application and Registration Time
Online application system:https://xzhmu.17gz.org/
Application time: March 2022- August 2022 (Note: please be noted that any possible changes of the application deadline due to actual situation will be updated via school website, application system news list, or system message to applicants.)
Registration time: usually in September of current admission year. (Note: please contact student affairs office for new students’ registration after admission,firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, the new students’ teacher’s contact will be given to enrolled students via school system.)
1. Applicants should use international student online service system on the website of School of International Education for application:https://xzhmu.17gz.org/.For scholarship information, please visit this website link of our school:
Application documents uploaded to system (each E version document shall be within 1.5mb size):
(1)2-inch color bareheaded electronic photo, white background, no less than 320*240 pixel size,100-500KB in JPG format.Please make sure to upload the correct photo, which will be used later for government system check.
(2) Copy of valid passport,current visa/residence permit page (students currently in China must provide), highest diploma (at least high school) and transcript. (Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English shall be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.)
(3) Non-criminal Record
(4) Foreigner Physical Examination Form
(5) Applicants who are not fresh graduate student (graduated years before the year of application) must provide detailed information (with documents) of work experience or engaged activities since the time of graduation until date in “other document” part in system.
(6) E copy of handwriting signature.
(7) Other supportive materials if have, such as excellent performance certificates, etc.
(8) Fill in all the basic personal information in school system. Make sure to provide correct current email and home address, and at least one social media contact (of QQ/WeChat/Ding Talk) when filling in application in system.
2. School of International Education of Xuzhou Medical University will select the outstanding applicants according to application materials and admission scheme. Usually applicants will get E offer or reply in 5-7 workdays after submitting application materials in the system. The E-offer (pre-admission letter) will be sent to the applicant who passed pre-check through the system. After that, applicants should pay CNY 5000(non-refundable)for locking the seat and upload the scanning copy of payment receipt to the application system within 7 days after he/she received pre-admission letter. The admission deposit will be offset as fees he/she needs to pay after registration in XZMU.
3. After confirming the admission deposit, school will apply JW202 form based on current government policies and issue formal admission E offer to applicants via system.
4. Applicants should take Admission offer and JW202 form and other required documents to the Embassy/Consulate of the People’s Republic of China to apply for X1 visa to come to study in Chinaaccording to the most recent visa policies when border opens.(The applicants shall refer to related official websites’ of government for details.)
5. Applicants shall register at School of International Education with admission documents and other required original documents at the fixed time according to school arrangement. Failure to register(online/offline) over two weeks without school permission would be regarded as automatic withdrawal, and the admission deposit would not be refunded. (Note: Enrolled students shall contact student affairs office and batch teacher in time to confirm the related policies in the pandemic time and then complete new students’ registration procedures online or offline accordingly. For more registration information, please contact Student Affairs Office, or check school website-Student Affairs-Registration Guidance for Freshmen.)
Ⅵ. Fees (CNY)
Registration fee: 400 (only in the first year)
Tuition fee: 30 000/academic year in China
Hostel fee: 4 600/person/academic year (double room)
Others: university will guide all students to go through all procedures such as physical examination, residence permit and insurance. Students have to pay required fees to the acceptors during all procedures. All fees are not refundable and their use can’t be changed.
Students who complete the undergraduate study, and meet all the requirements of Bachelor’s Degree Granting Regulations, shall be awarded the Bachelor of Science.
Add: School of International Education, Xuzhou Medical University
209 Tongshan Road, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, P.R. China
Zip code: 221004
Student Admission Office：
Tel: +86 516 83262230,
Student Affairs Office：For New students’ registration
Tel: +86 516 83262808
School of International Education：http://gjjyen.xzhmu.edu.cn/
1. For more information, please visithttp:// gjjyen.xzhmu.edu.cn/.
2. Xuzhou Medical University keeps the right to adjust the information without prior notice.
3. Please contact School of International Education of Xuzhou Medical University for more specifics.