1. Deadline of visa extension for Studying Students:
Studying students’ visa extension application should be handed in to international students’ Office at least 1 week prior to visa expiration.
2. Credentials that students should prepare for residence permit:
1) A Recommendation Letter from our school;
2) Passport and the Photocopy of your passport: head photo page,
the newest visa/residence permit page, and the latest entry page;
3) Photocopy of your admission letter(with the original one for the 1st time);
4) The original yellow color JW202 form
(bring the photocopy of the green one from the 2nd time);
5) Visa and Residence Permit Application form;
6) The original physical exam certificate and report with their photocopies(for the 1sttime);
7) 400/800 RMB for visa;
8) The stamped return paper of the temporary residence permit form.
3. Organization and office time for residence permit and visa extension:
Organization：Entry and Exit Office of Xuzhou Public Security Bureau.
Address: 33 Kuangshan road, Quanshan district, Xuzhou, Jiangsu province.
Working hours:9: 00-11: 30 and 14: 00-17: 00 on weekdays.
4. International students should be responsible for their own application of residence permit and visa extension. Any consequences caused by their own neglect and delay should be borne by international students themselves.
Notes on Registration of Your Residence at Local Police Station
In accordance with Rules for the Implementation of the Chinese Law on Control of the Entry and Exit of Foreigners, international students must register at the local police station within 24 hours after their arrival.
Failing to register at the local police station will be warned or fined up to 2000 RMB.